Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tagged by Jenna Louise

I have been tagged by a wonderful and talented quilting friend, Jenna Louise of Quilt Crazy Gal. Jenna is just now venturing out into the wonderful world of blogging. we have shared in many swaps and pleasantries the past few years through a special quilting group we are in.
I am tickled to see her blogging and hope that you take a peek now and then at her site.
So, here are 6 unimportant things about me:
1. I can pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time.
2. I can pinch the heckfire shoot out of my Luscious with my toes. I am so romantic.
3. I recycle everything that I can
4. I can play guitar, mandolin and banjo by ear; can't read music
5. I love the scent of freshly cut grass
6. I enjoy watching birds in my yard and try to identify all that are new to me.

I am supposed to tag 6 more folks but since I am on a lunch break and need to go back to work, I will try to remember to tag a lucky duck later.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Amy said...

My! You are a romantic one!! Teehee.

I would love to hear you play music. I will imagine it though. I have my Great Grandpa's mandolin (it is so delicate)
which I keep high and dry from a certain 7 year old. Amy