Hello folksies! Well, my dear daughter Sarah, has sent me this game to play. Don't worry; I won't pass it on to you. But to keep the little wolf from my door, I shall play along. She sent me nine questions to answer, so here goes:
1. What is your favorite recipe?
* I like food; I don't necessarily enjoy cooking as much as I used to but I reckon I enjoy making spaghetti sauce up the best. A little wine makes it a miracle food.
2. What are your hobbies?
* I enjoy sewing, quilting, doll making, painting, crocheting, embroidery, gardening
3. What is your favorite movie to watch when you are sick? * Oh so many movies to choose from. But since I was sick last week and watched a lot of old Turner Classic movies. I would say that the Maltese Falcon would be a good one to watch.
4 If you could be any animal, what would you be?
* Now does this imply as a pet or animal in general? I would say a bird. Then I could sing and fly away wherever I wanted to. I've always heard that Paris is lovely in the spring . . .
5 What is your favorite book? *
* To Kill A Mockingbird and Rebecca *
6 What would you do if you won the lottery?
* Hmmmmm. I would take care of my family, but not to the point where they would get lazy. I, of course, would retire, buy all the fabric I wanted - heckfire shoot! A fabric store, perhaps. I would get fancy sewing machines and maybe even a longarm quilter.
7You are in your car, where are you driving to?
* Attempting to sing
8 What do you love about Fall?
The cool air and the colors.
9 Finish the sentence: I'd like to _____. *
I'd like to be able to go back in time and enjoy my kids all over again.