Friday, May 1, 2009

The feathers are flying!

Wow, Our Wacky Wild Wing Ding Fling has officially started over at The Humble Arts ! Be sure to take a peek around,
find feathers and let me know through here or at my email addy. It's sure to be finger licking good.
Here are some of my offerings for the month:



I am so humbled to be featured on a dear friend's blog! She does features on Fridays and picked "moi" for this week. Tina is a terrific blogger herself and is the most amazing and prolific scrap-booker I know! Check her out at:
Mommy Complex You may think you already know everything about me, since my life is an open book, but, I feel almost famous. LOL. Thank you Tina for seeing something in me that you found worthy. God is always good.

1 comment:

Khris said...

I LOVE THESE CHOOKS...that spotty one cracked me up when I saw her...well done chicky...hugs Khris