Monday, March 24, 2008

Two More HARTS winners!!!!!!!

This weeks two winners are:

Ginny Soper
and
Janet Silloway


The artists who have so generously donated for this week's drawing are:

Annie of Chickadee Primitives

and

JoJo of JoJoCrow Primitives


Ginny will be receiving a lovely cards from Annie!


Janet will be receving her wonderful Gift Certificate from JoJo !



Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list!





Join The Humble Arts Mailing
List



Enter your name and email address
below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe





2 comments:

Amy said...

Blondie,
I have been thinking of you lately. Hope you are well.
Stop by my blog to sign up for my give away!!
Amy

Cookie said...

Blonde one... just wanted to let you know how very special you are to me.
We have been sisters for a very long time and you are a treasure from the Lord.
When you have a sec, please pop in - I want to honor you as my friend.
xo