Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm impressed


My own honeychile daughter gave me this blogging award. I guess it's because I'm her Mom. Certainly not because I have been especially creative in my blogging recently. Sorry to have been so busy with other things lately.
I'm supposed to tell 7 things that you don't know about me? Good grief, that would take forever to figure out. I will attempt it here:
1. I have a degree in English from the University of South Carolina
2. I learned to speed read years ago.
3. I love to read true crime stories
4. I always put a bit of coffee in my spaghetti sauce to "age" it. (hehehe, for you primmers out there, you will appreciate that one.)
5. I always have more than one crafting project going on at the same time
6. Fall is my favorite season
7. I hate housework

Okay, now I am supposed to pass this one to 7 blogging friends and they are to post this award to their site.
I will get the mail out to you as soon as I figure out who to send this one to!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

LoL Love your 7! And you ARE a Kreative BloggeR! The Best! :))

Betty said...

I love your 7 too! Especially # 7. Who likes housework!!

Sarah said...

LOL I have another award for you on my blog! Please come by to pick it up, dear mommy! :)

((hugs & blessings))

Barb.Rolek said...

I love your crafts, Blondie. You are a very talented woman.

Barb Rolek, http://easteuropeanfood.about.com

Barb.Rolek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.